Information We Collect :
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Websparktechnologies website. On some pages, you can make requests, register to receive materials, and use free webmaster tools. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
About Your Competitor
Log Files :
Like many other Web sites, www.Websparktechnologies.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Like many other commercial websites, the Websparktechnologies website may use standard technologies, such as "cookies" and other HTML tools, to collect information about how you use the site or to record that you opened an email marketing message. As such, we may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website you visit and how long you spend there.
How We Use Information Collected :
Websparktechnologies uses personal information for several general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to personalize your experience on our website, to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners, and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure :
- Websparktechnologies will NEVER disclose any information about its present as well as past clientele unless & until given the expressed consent to us for the same.
- Websparktechnologies will NEVER share any sensitive information of its clients obtained or provided to it during rendering its services with anyone except for using it for rendering its services to that client. Information such as ftp & cpanel user name & passwords are handled with utmost care to safeguard the privacy & business interests of its clients. However client is advised to change the same as soon as its contract term expires with Traficwala.
- Websparktechnologies may also share your information to third parties if we collect your information for a specific purpose (e.g., to register you for an event or register for the newsletter) and such third party must receive your information for registration purposes (e.g., third party operates the newsletter).
- Websparktechnologies may also share your information with our business partners in those cases where we believe that your business might be served and we can better provide you with updates on services and benefits provided by us and our business partners.
- Websparktechnologies may also send your personal information to other companies or people if: we have your consent to share the information;or if required to do so by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites;
Data Security :
Websparktechnologies and its companies are committed to protecting your personal information and do so with certain physical and technological procedures. However, we cannot ensure the security of the information as you transmit it to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. This includes using a secure browser where applicable.